AMC FearFest

AMC’s 2015 FearFest programming event will begin on Sunday, October 18th and run through Saturday, October 31st!

From AMC:

The season premieres of “The Walking Dead” and “Talking Dead” will coincide with AMC’s Zombie Apocalypse Week, from Monday, October 5 through Sunday, October 11, as well as the network’s annual blockbuster marathon of thriller and horror films, AMC Fearfest. Celebrating its 19th year, AMC Fearfest will feature themed programming and more than 60 films, running from Sunday, October 18 through Saturday, October 31.

*date/times are subject to change -all times shown in Eastern*
(Last updated on 10/19/15)

Thursday, October 1, 2015

3:30am – War of the Colossal Beast
    3:45am – Corridors of Blood
    7:00am – Firestarter
    9:30am – The Shining
    1:00pm – House of Wax
    3:30pm – The Last House on the Left
    6:00pm – The Amityville Horror (1979)
    8:30pm – Amityville II: The Possession

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

• 1:00am – Freddy vs. Jason
  • 7:00am – Freddy vs. Jason
  • 9:00am – Resident Evil: Extinction
  • 11:00am – Constantine
  • 1:30pm – Predator
  • 4:00pm – Friday the 13th (1980)
  • 6:00pm – Friday the 13th, Part 2
  • 8:00pm – Friday the 13th – Part III
  • 10:00pm – Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

• 12:00am – Friday the 13th – A New Beginning
  • 2:00am – Friday the 13th, Part VI: Jason Lives
  • 7:00am – Friday the 13th Part VII – The New Blood
  • 9:00am – Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan
  • 11:00am – Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday
  • 1:00pm – Jason X
  • 3:00pm – Friday the 13th (remake)
  • 5:00pm – Halloween (1978)
  • 7:00pm – Halloween II
  • 9:00pm – Halloween III: Season of the Witch
  • 11:00pm – Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers

Thursday, October 29, 2015

• 1:00am – Halloween 5: The revenge of Michael Myers
  • 8:00am – Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers
  • 10:00am – Halloween: Resurrection
  • 12:00pm – Halloween (1978)
  • 2:00pm – Halloween II
  • 4:00pm – Halloween III: Season of the Witch
  • 6:00pm – Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
  • 8:00pm – Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers
  • 10:00pm – Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers

Friday, October 30, 2015

• 12:00am – Halloween Resurrection
  • 2:00am – Halloween (1978)
  • 8:00am – Halloween II
  • 10:00am – Halloween III: Season of the Witch
  • 12:00pm – Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
  • 2:00pm – Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers
  • 4:00pm – Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers
  • 6:00pm – Halloween Resurrection
  • 8:00pm – Halloween (1978)

Saturday, October 31, 2015

• 12:00am – Halloween II
  • 2:30am – Halloween II
  • 4:30am – Halloween III: Season of the Witch
  • 6:30am – Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
  • 8:30am – Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers
  • 10:30am – Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers
  • 12:30pm – Halloween Resurrection
  • 2:30pm – Halloween (1978)
  • 4:30pm – Halloween II
  • 6:30pm – Halloween III: Season of the Witch
  • 8:30pm – Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
  • 10:30pm – Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers

Sunday, November 1, 2015

• 12:30am – Halloween (1978)
  • 1:30am – Halloween III: Season of the Witch
  • 3:30am – The Last House on the Left
  • 6:00am – Doomsday

49 thoughts on “AMC FearFest

1. You kind of do the same movies every year. What ever happened to playing the Universal Monster movies or how about bringing back the Hammer Films Monster series. I used to watch this whenever I could but it has become so stagnant and predictable.

1. I’m right there with you. There’s only so much Halloween and Friday the 13th you can stomach year after year. The classic old movies may be kinds holey but were cool for their time.

2. I agree. Monster Fest was far better. I miss the greater variety of monster/horror films that AMC used to run in October. I’m sick and tired of watching “Halloween” marathons on AMC. Also, the entire Tremors series? Are you kidding me? Those films are terrible, and not even in a good way. Another disappointing year….

3. Yes I agree with this too. I’d much rather see the “classics” even though most of them are in 1:33-1 format – they are better movies and not all about psycho killers. The holiday Halloween is not about psycho killers!

2. both AMC and TCM has gotten to be very redundant with October Halloween scary/horror movie selections…over and over each year same-o-same-o….you mean to tell me with all the so called “horror” movies even silent movies since inception, even with Bud A. and Lou Costello…Bowery Boys…Bob Hope etc. etc. etc. someone has to come up with a better selection… they say in the NFL….you all deserve a “ComeOnMan”!!!!!

1. I sent AMC an email detailing this same issue. It is terrible. And, the marathon should be the entire month of October to get all of these movies in

1. There needs to be more variety: The old Maniac, the classic horrors of dracula, the wolfman, frankenstein, abbot and costello meet frankenstein, the creature from the black lagoon, the scream’s, the godzilla movies, The Thing, The original Psycho, etc. Not just the same Halloween, Friday the 13th and Stephen King movies.

1. Can amc ever play the texas chainsaw massacre? And they do show the tremors movies every year. Why?

3. I would love to see the Howling and also some of of your classic horror movies such as the original wolfman and dracula.

4. How can they not show The Exorcist one of the best horror movies off all time. Or Stephen Kings IT. The Strangers was also a good one. Jason X stinks. They should show Jason Goes To Hell.

5. I would like to see the original Dawn of the Dead on fear fest. I know it’s a pretty long movie but it is a cult classic. It’s not fear fest unless you have a great Zombie movie on.

6. Please, please, please, bring back some of the older “classic” monster movies. How many times can I see the same movies year after year. Mix it up a bit and bring back the classics that paved the way for the movies we have today.

7. Agreed, tremors,Cujo, and Thinner are not even Halloweenmovies. Play the old classics along with the original Halloween. Then mix in some Exorcist and movies that make you jump. The whole point is to entertain the same movies over and over are boring .. Sorry AMC but you are missing the mark !

8. Agree with so many of the comments. Halloween is meant to SCARE YOU! Shut the lights and hide your eyes. Tremors? Really? Plus way too much Chunky and too many sequels. The originals are the classics and the genuine scary movies…HALLOWEEN, FRIDAY THE 13th, PSYCHO…these are great. I see Jeepers Creepers 2 but no original. That is an under appreciated flick.

9. This line up is incredibly disappointing – why is it the same movie line up year after year? I agree – show more of the monster movie classics from 30/ and 40s; Blair Witch Project ?? Exorcist? The Howling? Even some classic B movies from 60s and 70s…

10. I personally think EVERY halloween movie should be played including Halloween H20 and the original version as well as the new Halloween(Rob Zombie)films should play.. I am a horror movie freak and Cujo and tremors are not scary movies that should be played during FEAR FEST.. We need REAL HORROR MOVIES hell i would rather see Scream 1-4 as well as I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER instead of TREMORS

11. I know you have a limited line up with the same movies every year, but can’t you try a little harder getting other good horror movies. Movies like Psycho, the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Exorcist, and don’t forget about the Dracula movies with Bela Lugosi, or the Wolfman with Lon Chaney Jr., and of course Frankenstein with Boris Karloff. Night of the Living Dead (Black & White) original, Poltergeist, the Omen, Silence of the Lambs. It would be nice to show a little more than the same movies and repeat them endlessly for the final weeks of October. I guess I’m hoping for to much from AMC.

12. I liked it a lot better years ago when you used to show a lot of older, classic horror films. I miss the old Universal and Hammer horror movies! Now it just seems to mostly be the same few slasher films repeated over and over.

13. I’ve been watching fear fest since I was five (1998) I grew up every Halloween watching it with my dad. I remember how great it used to be, what happened? The movies are the same every year with a few movies added in here and there. …. Why can’t fear fest be all October like syfi 31 days of Halloween? I love horror movies and I love Halloween, but I’m starting to hate fear fest guys .

14. Please show a better variety of scary movies next year for fearfeast this is starting too get ridiculous. I’m a big fan of scary movies and I anticipate when fearfeast comes around, but now I’m starting to dread the repetitive non scary movies you guys keep showing like tremors series, walking dead series, thinner etc these movies aren’t considered real Halloween scary movies. Please show more scary interesting movies like exorcist, child’s play, physco, Friday the 13th, Saw, poltergeist, dolls etc….. If this doesn’t change soon I will not participate in watching these movies anymore when this time comes around hopefully you guys make changes so I can continue watching fearfeast like the good ole days.

15. Echoing the sentiment I already see here, I too will ask that you stop with continual loops of Friday the 13th, Halloween, Child’s Play, and Nightmare on Elm Street. Surely there are other movies that can be aired.

16. love the halloween and friday the 13 movies but would love to see more of the old stuff to and some hills have eyes or something chane saw mas would be great to

17. Why oh why show the same movies over and over?!?! And more than once during the 2 week time period. You show the Shining once and in the late morning!!! I’m tired of watching the same movies over and over!

18. Plz stop showing movies on here that arent scary why not just show the 3 horror villians thats what halloween should b about.

19. AMC has shown the worst halloween movies for 2015! you showed silver bullet only twice! yet you play marathons of bad movies like childs play! Predator and Predator 2 are not halloween movies! you could show Waxworks, Evil dead, The collector, Dog Soldiers, Martes, varies other scary Halloween movies! you play crap! maybe thats whats in your library

20. AMC/TCM… YOU GUYS LISTENING OR WHAT???? Enough already with this modern crapola… we want old scary movies. not gore and garbage. We want classics, old B-movies and obscure stuff… getting disappointed by you year after year….Monster Fest was better, bring it back… Long live Christopher Lee, Barbara Steele and Bela Lugosi….don’t make these mistakes next year to make me go “Jersey” on you…LOL…..

1. P.S. … Please Don’t Eat The Daisys” tonight at 8 PM?? REALLY??? Hello…, it’s Halloween WEEK! , All October is Halloween season…get with the program!!! DUH… just DUH.

21. I really do agree. The movies they are showing ARE NOT HALLOWEEN MOVIES! I love the older movies with Christopher Lee, Vincent Price, Lon Chaney as the wolfman. I think this is my last year watching this crap.

22. For years ive been watching amc during the halloween season. monster fest or fear fest. Ive been here since day one. I even have planned my vacations of 10 plus years around fear fest. Im so not enjoying fear fest this year. The only thing i have watched is the walking dead. you got to shake the line up some. Yes we like firday, yes we like halloween. Please show something else. One of the bright points the last few years was showing newer flicks that didn’t hit so well. Except for wax works i don’t see them on ( 13 ghost, Ghost ship) Not great movies but a nice change of pace. Im tires of having to try to catch creature from the black lagoon 2at o dark thirty. No bela lugosi No lon channey no glen strange. Please john carpenter shows us more of the thing in halloween then you have in 10 years. Please amc roll up your sleeves and fix fear fest.

23. Dear AMC,
    Hollywood has produced a ton of horror movies over the years, most of which are far more scary and entertaining than the Friday the 13th and Halloween series. Frankly, only the first couple of movies of these series are worth watching. We certainly don’t need 3.5 days of Michael Myers. I appreciate that you offer Fear Fest, but please don’t be lazy. Give us the good stuff.
    Your biggest fan

24. I wish they play Halloween H2O that’s the best one to me and more house of wax and Childs play its to much Halloween movies.